A beauty & lifestyle blog

Monday 9 February 2015

The Standout Concealer




I’ve mentioned this concealer in numerous favourites posts (too many to link!) so thought it was about time I dedicated a whole post to it!

I’m sure everyone and their sister has heard of the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer by now, so I won’t ramble on too long about how much I love it, but love it I do! You can also find a million swatches of the various shades online.

Now I’m a gal with pretty hefty dark circles, no matter how much sleep I get or litres of water I drink, they remain! Thanks mum and dad! So it’s safe to say that when I love a concealer, you know it’s got to be a goodun!

I’ve tried countless concealers in the search for the perfect one and let me tell ya, this is by far the best concealer I’ve found to date! I swipe a v shape of this under my eyes and blend, its damn good at covering up the dark under eye baggage! I do use Bobbi Brown’s corrector in Light Bisque before I apply this for that extra oomph of coverage (as I’ve said, my dark circles are pretty bad!) but after applying the Bobbie Brown corrector and then the Nars concealer they all but disappear. I also use this to cover any areas that need a little extra help such as around my nose, chin and on any blemishes that may have sprouted. This concealer can cover a multitude of sins!

This concealer can sometimes be a bit hard to get hold of, but it’s worth the perseverance to get! I use the shade vanilla which is a great match for me. I’m even contemplating getting the lighter shade to use as a bit of a highlighter to really get some light under my eyes, umm! - If you’re after a more budget friendly version of this concealer, I would give the Collection Lasting Perfecting Concealer a go – another one that that’s pretty well known!

Ps. Next on my concealer "to try" hit-list is the Kat Von D tattoo concealer, but I think I will have to make a Sephora Online purchase to get my hands on that!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig