A beauty & lifestyle blog

Sunday 8 February 2015

Bournemouth Beach



I've been feeling pretty crappy about myself this week so decided that I needed to forget about things for a while. So, this weekend the boyfriend and me decided to go to the beach... well I pretty much told him that thats we were going!

Bournemouth is about an hour away from where we live so it wasn't too much of a trek and luckily it was a beautiful day... it was pretty cold and windy, but no rain!






The beach is my happy place, when I'm there, I just forget about everything I'm worried and just focus on where I am.  We went of a walk along the beach, had fun in the arcade and had a pretty great late lunch at Harry Ransden's.

You can't go to the beach and not have fish and chips! I'd never been to Harry Ramsden's before but the boy had so we decided to go there.  We had a view of the beach from our table which was perfect and the staff were so incredibly friendly and the food... beautiful!







Inside the restaurant they had an old black and white movie playing in the background and sparkly chandeliers hanging everywhere.  It wasn't what I was expecting at all and I definitely want to go back again! I would totally recommend their world famous cod and chips and also the amaretto coffee liquor, perfection! We went for another walk along the beach near all the pretty beach huts after lunch and then decided it was time to go home.  It was such a lovely day and I felt so much better!



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I have nominated you for Liebster Award, babe. Visit my blog on www.ninzbeauty.com for more information.Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig