A beauty & lifestyle blog

Tuesday 3 February 2015

My Newest Nude Love

I don’t think I’m ever going to get tired of writing (or talking) about Tom Ford Lipsticks! Sorry guys! It looks like I’m going to be having a “Tom Ford moment" for a while!

I’m still very much in the middle of my nude lipstick obsession and this is my newest nude love, the beautiful Tom Ford Lipstick in Nude Vanille. Its looks a bit worn here – I accidentally dropped it and lost a bit off the top, I almost cried!!


This is a gorgeous pink nude that can be patted on the lips to give a hint of colour or can be swiped all over the lips for a more nude-y look! As with all Tom Ford lipsticks the formula and texture of this lipstick is incredible, it’s so buttery soft and applies like a dream, no tugging of the lips here! – although as I have dry lips at the moment I do apply a lip balm before I put this on, I find nude lipsticks tend to cling to any dry skin on your lips, yack!

I find myself reaching for this lipstick on a daily basis now and it goes with any makeup look! If you’re looking for a high-end nude lipstick, of course there are always the gorgeous Mac ones but if you’re looking for something a bit more luxe that you can wear on a daily basis (or even save for special occasions) I would recommend this one! xo
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. It's gorgeous! I received my Tom Ford lippie today, and I'm obsessed with it already.
    Kelly | www.Elegantic.nl ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm completely obsessed with Tom Ford Lipsticks! They're truly one of my guilty pleasures lol xo

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig