A beauty & lifestyle blog

Wednesday 19 February 2014

Hydraluron Moisture Boost Sheet Masks





Sheet masks, where do I begin with these?... Iv heard mixed reviews when it comes to sheet masks, I think they’re a love em’ or hate um’type of thing! I personally had never given them a go until it came to these little beauties from the Hydraluron range by Indeed Labs. As a sufferer of dehydrated/somewhat dry skin I’m a HUGE fan of Hydraluron, I use it in my routine morning and night so when I saw that they’d come out with a Hydraluron mask, I HAD to give it a go!

A Sunday evening is my time for face masks, so this past Sunday I decided to try these out!




When I first opened the packet and took out the mask, it was a little fiddly to open up and felt quite…slimey! (I know, YACK right?! lol) I’m guessing this is the case for other sheet masks out there though as the masks are "soaked" in the product. I followed the instructions on the back of the sachet, arranged it on my face, which was interesting - I looked like a very dodgy Michael Myers! Sat back and relaxed for 15 minutes (Confession: I did leave it a little longer – I was catching up on my YouTube subscriptions lol). I took the mask off and rubbed in the leftover product, I even squeezed out the leftover product that was left in the sachet and applied it to my face and neck (no wastage here ladies!), sat back and let that all sink in, I then carried on with my normal routine applying my Estee Lauder advanced night repair and my moisturiser.

I noticed a difference as soon as I took the mask off! My skin felt “plumper” if ya’ll know what I mean? My skin felt so soft and hydrated, my skin hadn't felt like that before…lets just say my skin was a very happy camper the next morning! And I’ve notice a definite improvement with my pesky dry patches! I loved this mask that much that I’ve actually been out and bought another packet already, I've never stocked up on a mask before!

To be honest, it was quite nice to have a mask that you didn’t need to go to the bathroom and wash off after, you could do it all from the comfort of your own room (great for lazy oafs that can't be bothered to go and wash off a mask that takes some elbow grease and about 10 minutes to wipe off! *raises hand!).

I’d definitely recommend giving these a go, they’re great for sheet mask newbs like myself, they’re sort of fool proof in a way! You can find them in most Boots stores, and online here.
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. This sounds amazing! I really want to try these!

    http://starsandspaceandstuff.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd definitely recommend giving these beauts a go! The masks themselves are a little odd but my skin was a very happy camper after giving this a go! :) x

      Delete
  2. Hmmm sounds lovely. I have one or two patches that won't go away! Though I wonder how this would go with sensitive skin?

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suffer with sensitive skin myself, my skin even tingles with the Hyraluron Serum, but these masks...not one tingle and I wasn’t left with a face like a beetroot! lol Just very happy skin! So I’d defo recommend these for gals with sensitive skin :) hope this helps xo

      Delete
  3. I defo want to give these a go but im a bit hesitant about the price!

    handsd0wn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they're around about the £20 mark, which for just 4 masks isnt great, but Boots usually have offers on the Indeed Labs products, maybe its worth waiting for a bit to see if they have another offer on soon? xo

      Delete
  4. These sound perfect for someone like me, considering I've never ever used a sheet mask, and you can pick them up in Boots! Hurrah! I'll take a look at these next time I'm browsing the shelves in my local Boots store :-)

    Sharlotte | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll have to let me know how what you think of them! :) As a sheet mask newb myself, these masks were fab! So easy! :) xo

      Delete
  5. I really want to give these a go, I've read some rave reviews recently, but I'm a bit weary as I've never tried a sheet mask before

    A little bit Unique Blog/Bloglovin/Instagram/Facebook

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have used something similar and totally understand what you mean by how damp these can be but it soon penetrates the skin quick enough :) I need to try these out they sound incredible thanks for sharing x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great review!
    You've got a very nice blog, dear! I like the diversity of your posts :)
    Do you want to follow each other on Bloglovin? I'd love to ❤

    Lu.
    http://www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig