A beauty & lifestyle blog

Wednesday 25 February 2015

If you know what happiness is to you... #2

I thought I would do another one of these posts as I really enjoyed writing the first one I did – you can see that here if you like. It made me more aware of the good things that were going on in my life, it made me feel grateful and really helped put me in a better mood! I’m not sure what’s with me lately, I’ve been in such funk – I’ve even decided to deactivate my FB account! It’s actually been quite nice not having to worry about what everyone else is doing!

Here are some of the things that have made me happy lately:

01. Pancakes!! // We recently had pancake day, such a good day! You can see what I got up to here.

02. Afternoon tea with the girls // We went to the cute little kitsch tea room in Hatherden, it was really nice to just sit and natter away for a few hours. Obvs the cake and tea helped! You can read about my day here.

03. Going to dinner with friends // I’m off out for a tapas night on Friday and then a wagamamas on Saturday. I love eating out with friends!

04. Nights out with the Girls // This past Saturday I actually swapped my comfies and slippers for skinny jeans and heels! Yep, I actually went out! We had cocktails in Salisbury and then went back to my hometown for some more drinks…let’s just say I was nursing a hangover Sunday morning, but it was a great night!!

05. Spending time with the boyfriend // Yep, I know this is pure cheddar, but it’s true! The boyfriend has swapped his rota around at work which means that we get to see each other a lot more which has been nice. He’s the one person that puts everything in to perspective for me and just instantly calms my worrying mind!

06. Bloglovin’ & GFC // My little space on the internet has recently hit just over 120 followers on Bloglovin’ and just over 170 followers on GFC. I know this isn’t much to some but for me, this is such an amazing achievement and makes me so happy that some of you out there actually enjoy reading what I have to say! As a massive thank you I’m planning a little giveaway soon so keep your eyes peeled! Also, if you haven't already but fancy hitting that follow button, just head over to my side bar, just over there >>>

07. American candy // Me and the boyfriend went to Basingstoke recently and found this pretty darn amazing American sweet shop. There’s just something about eating American candy that makes me happy! Maybe it’s because it makes me feel like I could be in America or that I’m eating something that I can’t get hold of every day, I don’t know – but what I do know is that they have waaay better candy choices than we do!

Hope all you beauties are having a great week & just remember...
"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light"
- Albus Dumbledore

*Image source: Pinterest 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig