A beauty & lifestyle blog

Tuesday 24 February 2015

Cosy Afternoon Tea!


This past weekend me and the girls arranged to go for afternoon tea, nowhere fancy (*said in an Iggy Azalea voice, you know the song!) but we just wanted to go somewhere a bit nicer than say Costa! We ended up booking a table at the Tea Cosy Tea Rooms, this little tea place in Hurstbourne Tarrant.

We went for afternoon tea, obvs! I just couldn’t fault it! We had our pic of teas that each came in their own tea pot with cute little tea cosies, a choice of sandwiches, scones with homemade jam and cream (YUM!) and your choice of cake – they have gluten free & vegan options FYI! I went for a green and Jasmin blend tea, it was gorgeous and for the cake option, I went for a gluten free brownie – it was heavenly!

The whole place looks like something out of a Cath Kidston magazine shoot! With the tea cosies and cute china tea cups it’s so delightfully kitsch and the staff are so incredibly nice! They cater to pretty much most dietary needs and even offered us a choice of bread and fillings for our sandwiches.




Not only can you have afternoon tea here but they also sell things like homemade bunting and other bits and pieces.

I would definitely recommend this place if you’re looking to go somewhere with the girls that’s a bit fancier than just the usual starbz or costa! Me and the girls ended up staying for about 3 hours! The time just flew by; I almost didn’t want to leave. I was a really lovely afternoon!

Ps. I’ve hit over 120 followers on bloglovin’! I know it’s nothing massive in the grand scheme of things, but for me, I’m well chuffed! Thinking about doing a giveaway to celebrate & to say a big thank you to every one of you that’s hit that follow button! xo
SHARE:

2 comments

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig