A beauty & lifestyle blog

Wednesday 12 February 2014

Confessions Of A Sample Hoarder


Is it just me or does anyone else hoard their free samples? I never know when to use them, I always try and save them for a “special occasion” but always end up using my old faithful products!

Over the past few months I seem to have worked up quite the stash! I mainly get my samples from orders placed online, but do go in to my local department stores to get the occasional batch of freebies!  If I find myself in Debenhams or John Lewis or any other local department store, I’ll usually stock up on my Clarins and Origins samples – they’re perfect if you travel or stay over the boyfriends occasionally like I do! And don’t want to weigh down an already heavy bag with your beauty products! Also the Origins staff are great for giving you samples of their skincare and I always pick up a sample of their foundation! Again, great if your staying somewhere or travelling and don’t want to cart a full size foundation bottle with you!  Some other counters to visit if you’re a sample hoarder like me – YSL, Chanel and Bobbi Brown!
 
Also if your skin decides to miss behave, go and speak to someone at one of your local beauty counters, describe your current skin situation and ask if they could recommend any products you could try, Iv discovered some great products from trying out samples! Don’t be afraid to ask for them, That’s what they’re there for!
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. great post!
    xx
    daniella
    hope you visit and follow my blog
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweet! :) will check your blog out x

      Delete
  2. I love this post! I am a massive hoarder, never end up using half of them either!

    http://starsandspaceandstuff.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I have way too many for one person! lol I usually end up taking them over friends for our girly pamper nights! x

      Delete
  3. Thank you sweet :) Love your blog too btw! Followed! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice and beautiful blog ! i really like it ! I want to invite you to mine, maybe u wanna follow each other ? If yes, just follow me and let me know ;* I will do the same as soon as possible ;*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! Really like your blog too! Followed! :) xo

      Delete
  5. I love your blog <3 Would you like to follow each other?

    www.shaunasharp.com

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks lovely :) I have waaay too many samples for one person lol!

      Delete
  7. Wowzers...these will keep you going haha. I'm really bad with stuff like this, I collect them all up but never use them then end up binning!

    franleanne.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. My friends always made fun of how many samples i used to get when i went to john lewis but im glad im not alone haha

    handsd0wn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig