A beauty & lifestyle blog

Monday 2 February 2015

Boots & ASOS Haul



I've not done a haul on here for a while. SO here are some things that I've "treated myself to" lately...

I'm gunna start of with Boots. I only went in to buy some lunch… £61 later I come out!  I decided that it was about time I picked up another Soap & Glory eyeliner pen. Eyeliner pens are so quick and easy to use and as I can’t get my hands on the Kat Von D Tattoo eye liner pen, this is the next best thing I’ve found! If you’re a bit of a noob when it comes to eyeliner, I recommend starting with this! It stays put on the lids, is super black and doesn't dry out as soon as you open the damn thing like others I found that do!

I then found myself in the makeup brushes isle, I was wondering if my local Boots had the Real Techniques bold metals collection…and they did! I decided to pick up the Arched Powder Brush (No. 100) and the Tapered Brush. The colours of the brushes and their overall look are just so luxe! These are a bit more pricey than the usual Real Techniques brushes however – the Arched Powder Brush is £25 & the Tapered Brush is £24. I’ve heard some great things about them so can’t wait to give them a try!

Now of course, these 3 things didn’t come to £61 on their own, I also bought lunch and some other boring bits while I was in there.

On to ASOS... I decided that I needed a smarter coat for work and after much deliberation (and a lot of time spend trawling through the ASOS website) I decided on this gorgeous black blazer style/pea coat. I'm pretty much in love with it and so glad I splurged on it (it was £85 and you can find it here).

While I was browzing I decided that I could also do with a new work bag big enough to fit a ton of crap in - basically my assignment work, my laptop and my lunch. I have a bit of a thing for mint green at the moment and found this mint green leather beaut. It went straight into the basket! (You can find it on the ASOS website here). I'm so glad I splurged on these two... I also qualified for free next day delivery and was super surprised that they delivered my purchases on a Sunday, yep a Sunday! I was pretty damn impressed with ASOS's delivery service! - it also helped that I got student discount with my NUS card, 10% discount ftw!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love the look of the RT Metal collection but they are very expensive, the contour brush in particular looks right up my street, but I might have to save up :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are super pretty! I was a bit shocked when I got to the till...I was naughty and didn't actually look at the price before I picked them up lol xxx

      Delete
  2. The brushes are absolutely gorgeous, can't way to buy them for myself! I totally love your blog! I'm following you on Bloglovin right now.

    Kelly | www.Elegantic.nl ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely, following you back :)... I have a real hard time using new brushes, I just don't want to get them dirty lol but they are gorgeous brushes! xo

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig