A beauty & lifestyle blog

Monday 16 February 2015

ASOS Heels // Yes or No?



I was browsing through the ASOS sale and came across these little beauties, they're the Payback Shoe Boots. Now I know they say boots, but come on, they're heels! and they were a total bargain, they were £21 down from £42.  I was after a new pair of heels as i'm a bit sick of wearing my heeled booties when I go out, I wanted a more sophisticated pair of heels and I just fell in love with these... I think I spotted the lovely Susie from Hello October wearing these in an Instagram post and in one of her youtube videos!

Anyway, they ended up in my basket and arrived on my doorstep a few days later - ASOS delivery is pretty great btw! - I just love the smell of a new pair of shoes, don't you?! I put them on, walked around for a bit, and I kid you not, after about 5 minutes of wearing them the balls of my feet were on FIRE! Now i'm not an avid heel wearer so I guess my feet aren't really used to being squeezed in to 5inch heels, but I was in total agony! There is no way my feet would survive in these on a night out!

I'm completely torn. I absolutely love them, but I just don't think i'll wear them as I know as soon as I put them on my feet will start screaming at me i'll want to rip them off because they'll be killing my poor feet! To keep them or send them back, thats the question! I need help here ladies! Is the pain really worth it? xo
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I like them! But I've definitely learned I'd rather be at least vaguely comfortable even if it means not wearing shoes I adore. If you decide to keep them, maybe start off wearing them on low key nights to pubs/bars where you'll be sitting down a lot?

    Milly // Mini Adventures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were gorgeous, but I knew I wouldn't get any wear out of them so returned them *sad face!! xo

      Delete
  2. If you love them; keep them! They were on sale so you won't be losing out financially speaking and they're gorgeous ... they will be the dinner shoes, the ballet shoes, any event that doesn't require standing for exceptionally long periods of time. They unfortunately will not be the dancing shoes, but maybe that's justification too purchase a second pair? x

    jackiejean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made the decision to return them :( although I did pick up a rather gorgeous pair of Zara heels to replace them! lol xo

      Delete
  3. Oh noooo, I love heels but I never wear them because I will always go out for a long time or there will be a massively long walk! I hope that you can wear them some place! I would reserve them for dinner outfits? (hopefully with a taxi going to and from) haha :)
    Anjna Harish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I returned them :( but my new Zara heels have filled their space quite nicely lol xo

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig