A beauty & lifestyle blog

Sunday 1 February 2015

January Favourites // 2015



So the first month of 2015 bites the dust! You know how "they" say the older you get, the more time flies by...they're right! It doesn't feel like its been a whole 31 days already.

I think its safe to say that we've all suffered from a bit of the January blues!  Here are some things that have help me beat mine...

01.  CoLab Dry Shampoo //  I'm always on the hunt for the best dry shampoo and have heard everyone banging on about the CoLab range so thought I would give it a go for myself. I picked up the travel size to test it out first and I must say, I'm pretty impressed! In fact, I'm actually going to go back and pick up a full size! I love the smell of the "New York" one and find that it doest leave that crusty/chalky feeling in my hair that most tend to give. I will say that this isn't completely clear like it says.  I have noticed a few white patches when I spray it, but I can get past that!

02.  Bumble & Bumble Blow Dry Straight //  Another hair product! I love this and really need to purchase the full size - maybe when Essential have a discount or sae on again! This is another travel size, its actually lasted me ages.  I have pretty naturally wavy hair, even when I straighten it, it never stays straight for very long, except when I use this! It really does work!

03.  Tom Ford Lipstick in Nude Vanille //  I'm still clinging on to my nude lipstick obsession and this is my current favourite.  Its creamy and buttery and just the right amount of nude-pinky-ness!

04.  Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream //  In the colder months my hands get insanely dry and my nails get so brittle, I hate it!  I found this whilst rummaging through my stash trying to find a hand cream and have been using this pretty much non stop all month! By far one of the best hand creams i've used - stay tuned for a post all about this gem!

05.  Pandora Jewellery //  These were some pieces that I got for Christmas and I haven't been able to take them off since I got them.  I'm not usually a great jewellery wearer, I always seem to forget to put any one but I just love how dainty these pieces are and they seem to go with everything I wear!

Hope you all had a great first month of 2015! Theres going to be some changes round here soon, I can't wait! I really want this year to be a year of trying new things and saying yes a lot more! But for now...I have to drag myself away from the internets and start my beast of an assignment, I have 3 weeks left to get it done, urgh! xo

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I've heard so many good things about Colab, it sounds amazing. I really want to try it!
    sammy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig