A beauty & lifestyle blog

Tuesday 3 February 2015

Clarins // Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil


It’s safe to say that I’m a pretty big fan of Clarins, so when a new product lands, I want need it! Now this little baby is apparently sold out online but I managed to find one in my local little boots. They had only 2 left in stock, naturally I had the strongest urge to buy them both, but I decided not to be greedy – although on second thought I now wish I had because it would have been a perfect opportunity to do a little giveaway! Digressing…

Back to the product! Clarins describes this product as a unique fusion formula rich in plant-based active ingredients and directly inspired by Clarins' expert face and body oils.

It includes: Hazelnut oil which nourishes, plumps and softens the lips. Organic jojoba oil which nourishes, adds a silky sheen to the skin without feeling greasy and soothes the lips whilst enhancing their natural beauty. Mirabelle oil (for the honey shade) which helps prevent dehydration and leaves the skin supple and satiny-smooth.

I’ve been using this for about a 3 weeks now and ooh, I love! I’m not a great honey fan (can’t really stand the taste or the smell) but this really isn’t that honey-y! and I actually quite like the smell (and taste!). The product has a huge doe-foot applicator and I just love the size! It’s also super soft so it makes applying the product a dream! It doesn’t really feel like an oil to me, more like a non-sticky lipgloss and that’s pretty much what it looks like on the lips too – except it’s better for them!

I like to apply this first thing in the morning when I’m prepping my face for the day ahead, I also apply this throughout the day when I need a top up and last thing before I go to bed! I can’t get enough of it. My lips have been so incredibly dry and chapped lately what with all the freezing cold weather and everyone cranking the heating up, so this has been my little life saver!

If you get the chance to pick one up, do it!... I will keep my eyes peeled the next time I'm walking past a Clarins counter, if I can find one, I might just have to grab it for a giveaway! xo

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. This sounds right up my street, I'm actually surprised no one has done this sooner It's definitely not cheep but I may have to indulge, matte lipsticks require the best conditiond lips :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig