A beauty & lifestyle blog

Tuesday 17 February 2015

Pancakes!


Happy belated Pancake Day! Oh, and happy shrove Wednesday! Pancake Day is such a great day, who doesn’t like pancakes?!

It was a beautiful day and I was meeting a friend for lunch - as it was Pancake Day, pancakes were the obvious (and only) choice for lunch! We went to The Cosy Club, one of my fave spots for lunch or cocktails in the evenings. I had the pancakes with crispy bacon and maple syrup and ooohh was it a good choice! My only wish, that they add a little Nutella in to the mix some how, but I don't know how well that would go with the bacon!

I really think I need more pancakes in my life, they’re pretty easy to make, can be as healthy as you want them to be…and are so Pinterest worthy! I think I’m going to give these ViviannaDoesMakeup vanilla protein pancakes a go next, they sound pretty darn good.

As its shrove Wednesday, I couldn’t not write about lent and what I’ve decided to give up. I realised the other day that my sugar intake is getting completely out of control – case in point, valentines weekend! So for lent I’ve decided to try and consciously cut down on the amount of sugary snacks I eat and to try and get more veggies in, I’m also going to give up pasta – because that shit destroys me, I am seriously woman down after I eat it! So giving that up for 40 days will only help me!

Hope you lovely lot had a great Pancake Day - I’d love to know what you guys are giving up for lent… mainly because I’m so nosey! xo
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I have nominated you for the Liebster Award x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Randomly found your blog and can’t express how I like it! It was so interesting to read your posts and also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos! I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    p.s. new post - how I met Victoria Beckham http://www.dianacloudlet.com/2015/02/victoria-beckham-zip-pouch-met-victoria-beckham.html

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you lovely! You've just made my day! xo

      Delete
  3. it's true it was pancakes day!!! of course I miss it but i think i'll treat myself with some this sunday(:

    xx from Italy
    Cate ღ kate/idoscope | youtube

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyday should be pancake day! ;) lol xo

      Delete
  4. I found out a little too late it was pancake day! I recently re-invented the banana and nutella pancakes, so good! I get your take on giving up pasta, I've been cutting that down too. My body does not respond well to that, ugh!

    Love, Layla Rosita | Read my latest post on the Urban Decay Perversion Mascara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pasta is the devil! Its so good but soo bad for you! lol ...There is nothing better than pancakes smothered in nutella ummm :) xo

      Delete
  5. Happy belated pancake day! Your pancakes look delicious :)
    Elise @ Elise Dopson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you :) They're the Cosy Club pancakes, I would definitely recommend! xo

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig