A beauty & lifestyle blog

Wednesday 4 February 2015

Clarins // Hand and Nail Treatment Cream


When the cold weather hits, the moisture in my skin literally disappears! My hands have been super dry lately and my nails seem to be so brittle, I needed help! I was routing around in my stash and found this, the Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream.

I find most hand creams to be quite greasy, this isn't at all! It sinks right in and theres no greasy residue left on your hands, which makes it perfect for office workers like me that handle paperwork and don't want to leave greasy spots everywhere.  It also has a fresh citrus smell which I quite like.  I've been using this for about a week now and I actually notice a difference in my hands, they're less dry and my nails are noticeable less brittle and also seem to be growing faster!

As it is Clarins, this hand cream is a little bit on the pricey side compared to other hand creams you'll find in Boots or Superdrug, but I would definitely say this is worth the pennies and worth a try, especially if you suffer from supper dry hands and brittle nails like me.

Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment cream - £18.45 from Escentual.com

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I got this for Christmas in a gift set and I seriously love it. Having said that, it is a bit pricey, but I just couldn't live without it anymore :') xo


    Other Infinities - Valentine's Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got this in a set too I think. Its lovely and has literally saved my poor hands this winter! lol xo

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig