A beauty & lifestyle blog

Wednesday 11 February 2015

Scent of the Day #2


Victoria’s Secret never disappoints when it comes to body mists and this is the latest one I’ve been loving - Coconut Passion (vanilla & coconut).

For me, it’s the perfect scent, something grownup, a bit sweet and smells like a holiday! Ahhhh! You can really smell the vanilla and coconut in it - and can I just touch on the packaging, SO pretty right! I have a few different bottles of the Victoria’s Secret body mists (here) and love to keep them out on show. Very pinterest!

I’m pretty sure you can pick these up online from places like eBay or Amazon but I pick mine up from the flagship store in London, Bond Street (or if you’re lucky enough to live in the US, I think VS stores are pretty much everywhere!). You can’t go to London and not go to Victoria’s Secret! 

Ps. If you’re in London with your guy, there’s a chill out area for the men folk on the top floor so they have somewhere to sit while you shop! ;)
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Ooh it sounds lovely and refreshing and I love your photography!

    Josie XOXO
    Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Victoria secret sprays are amazing, been obsessed with them for years
    www.populairelife.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried any of their body mists before, coconut and vanilla are two of my fave scents though, this must smell amazing!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really does! I would definitely recommend this one!! xo

      Delete
  4. Ooohh this makes me miss summer so badly! Love your blog design, by the way.

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I cant wait for the sun! lol xo

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig