A beauty & lifestyle blog

Tuesday 12 April 2016

Kylie Jenner Lip Kit // Candy K



I was planning to do another post before this one, but I just couldn’t wait to share. I FINALLY got my hands on one of the coveted, "sells out within minutes", Kylie Jenner Lip Kits! Meep!

Never have I ever stayed up till midnight to wait for a lipstick launch, so that was a new experience for me! I was actually nervous waiting for the website to restock and go live – after having the website crash on me like 5 times, I finally completed my order and am now the proud owner of the Kylie Jenner Lip Kit in the shade Candy K. I've heard this is one of the favourites!

This shade is beautiful and feeds my addiction for nude lip products very nicely! Its more on the browny nude side than the pinky nudes that I normally go for, but I actually really like it! It doesn’t wash me out and suits my (at the moment) pale complexion - I feel this shade would suit pretty much most skin tones!



The lip liner is super creamy and glides on so smoothly.  Its very much like the Charlotte Tilbury lip cheats! You could totally wear this on its own if you wanted to.  The lipstick itself its totally opaque and glides on so easily.  It dries quite quickly and is just so comfortable on the lips, for a matte lipstick it doesn't make my lips feel dry at all and in fact I forgot I was wearing it after a little while.  The lasting power is pretty great too, I stuffed myself with a roast dinner and it was still on my lips!


(Excuse the red looking skin in the picture above - I was still suffering from my allergic reaction *sad face!)

These lipsticks do have a scent to them and I actually really like it. Its sort of a vanilla-y cupcake scent - don't worry though, if you're not a fan of the scent it does go quite quickly, after the lipstick dries you can't smell or taste it at all.

For those of you wondering about the delivery time and price and what not - in £s in total (including delivery) it set be back about £32 - which for 2 items I didn't think was that bad.  It took about a week to ship to me from 'merica too which I thought was pretty good! :)

If you can get your hands on one of these coveted lip kits, grab it.  I mean, there are dupes out there, but I love having the real thing, I feel like I'm in the "lip kit club" now haha! ...I may or may not have already purchased one of the Kylie Jenner Glosses! Keep you're eyes peeled to see which one I got!

Hope you're all having a great  week so far! I have Thursday and Friday off, I can't wait for a break from work! xo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig