A beauty & lifestyle blog

Thursday 8 October 2015

September Non-Beauty Favourites


I quite enjoyed doing a "non-beauty favourites" post last month, and as I’ve got a few non-beauty favourites again, I've decided to carry it on!

01.   Doughnuts // Who doesn’t love doughnuts?! I’ve been a bit obsessed with eating them this month – give me a Reeses Pieces peanut butter doughnut over a chocolate bar any day! The Reeses ones are by far my favourite, I swear I’ve had at least one a week the whole month of September!


02.   Starbucks Iced Cappuccino // I’ve become a little completely obsessed with these! I love sipping on one these as a morning treat before work (actually, I'll have one of these any morning really), its sweet chocolate-y (I think) caffeine goodness at its finest! Seriously, the next time you're in Tesco/Asda/wherever grabbing your almond milk, pick up one of these too... you can thank me later!

03.   Thor Pop Vinyl // I’m totally in to collecting the Vinyl figures at the moment and Thor always seems to be sold out! The last time I popped in to Forbidden Planet they had one Thor figure left, he was in my hands quicker than you could say “ANOTHER!”.


04.   Zara basic tees // Zara basic tees are just my favourite thing to wear right now. I pick a new one up every time I walk in there, dangerous I know! The material is so soft and the tees are just the right amount of “baggy/oversized” and they’re so comfortable! You can never have too many basic tees right?!

05.   Orphan Black // I heard a few YouTubers bang on about this TV series on Netflix, I was pretty bored one morning so decided to see what they were all harping on about… I’m now hooked! It’s kinda weird and the lead actress can’t do an English accent to save her life, but it’s quite addictive, you want to know what’s going to happen next!


06.   Mini MK Bag // If you read my post on my new little baby (link here) this will come as no surprise to you that its popping up in my monthly “non-beauty” favourites. This bag is so tiny and cute and scrummy! I use her all the time – if you had a MK as cute as this, wouldn’t you want to wear it to death too? Lol Side note:- having a bag this small also means that I don’t horde a ton of receipts/crap in it like my other bags!

Hope all you lovelies are having a great week… I can’t believe the change in the weather, where has the October sunshine gone from the weekend?? xo
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Lovely post - I really want to try some of Zara's basic tees!

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! I'd definitely recommend purchasing :) they're actually not too pricey either! xo

      Delete
  2. I love love love Orphan Black too. I agree, she cannot do an english accent at all but did you know Felix is actually Canadian too? I was like WHAT!

    www.ohjanuary.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What?! Now that dude can do an english accent! lol xo

      Delete
  3. Oh I feel like we have a LOT in common haha! I love doughnuts and I've also just bought my first Pop vinyl, how cute are they?! Zara basic tee's are always so beautiful as well - I just wish they did free delivery sometimes haha xx

    Sam // Samantha Betteridge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol sounds like we do have a lot in common! I've only recently got into collecting Pop Vinyls too, I spotted the True Blood ones first and have just gotten hooked! I wish Zara did free delivery & student discount! Although that would be waay dangerous! Lol xo

      Delete
  4. Love your favourites. I’ve been obsessed with donuts a little bit too lately. I’m jealous your Krispy Kreme seems to have way more exciting flavours then over here :( Orphan Black is the best! I can’t believe I have season three just sitting on my desk & I haven’t watch it yet! Thanks for sharing your favs!

    TFM BLOG

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig