A beauty & lifestyle blog

Wednesday 31 December 2014

NYE 2014 // Matching Lips & Nails





Tom Ford and Chanel... my 2 favourite names! I know I'm all about the nudes at the moment, but I couldn't resit donning these little numbers for New Years Eve!  I'm not having a mad one this year, just a group of close friends, some drinks, some food and a whole lotta laughs!

Tom Ford Lipstick in Black Dahlia is a gorgeous vampy, plum purple. It glides on effortlessly and is perfectly pigmented! I think it gives that extra oomph to your makeup look! I'm going to pair this with minimal eye makeup - a flick of liquid liner and lashing of mascara.

On my nails, its got to be Chanel's Rouge Noir - This perfectly matches the Tom For lipstick in Black Dahlia.  I've done a post about this beauty (here).  This nail polish has a been a favourite for me these past couple of months!  If you can't rock a Tom Ford and Chanel combo for New Years Eve, then when can you!

Hope all you lovelies have an awesome NYE whatever you're doing! See ya'll in 2015! xo
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Lady after my own heart-Tom Ford & Chanel...my absolute favs too! 1 question, I have Rouge Noir polish too & also the matching lipstick (rouge allure-rouge noir). As glorious as TF lipsticks are, How comes you didn't go for the matching Chanel lipstick? I was actually thinking of purchasing Blk D too but thought it may be too similar to Rouge Noir plus am much more a nudey pink kinda girl so 1 or 2 vampy beauties should suffice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is nothing I don't love about Tom Ford and Chanel... you really after a girl after my own heart, I'm having a major thing for nude lips at the moment too, but fancied something a bit vampy for NYE! TBH I wanted the nail polish first and then got TF lipstick for Christmas, I didn't realise they matched until I was looking through my stash and deciding what to makeup to don! lol xo

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig