A beauty & lifestyle blog

Monday 29 December 2014

What I Got For Christmas // 2014




I hope all you lovelies out there had an amazing Christmas 2014! It seems so sad that Christmas is all over with now. The lead up to Christmas is so manic that sometimes it feels unfair that its all over with in one day! ...Although in my family, we carry on the celebrations through boxing day and quite right so!

I got a little bit spoilt this Christmas, I'm so grateful and thankful for all the gifts I received! - If you're wondering what the NARS blush is, its Douceur and the lipsticks are Tom Ford Nude Vanille and Black Dahlia and Mac's Creme D'Nude. I'm also so in love with all my Pandora jewellery, I wasn't expecting any of it! My prosecco candle smells divine and I'm obsessed with L'Occitane - family, friends and the boyf all did good this year! ;)





I hope you all got the gifts and surprises that you wanted and had an amazing day with your family and/or friends! I consumed far too much champers and chocolate (food in general really) which is the way it should be! Bring on New Years Eve!

Ps. I did get a few bottles of alcohol and (a ton) of chocolate that aren't in the pictures... mainly because they've either been eaten or drank already or are in the process of being demolished! && as I'm sat writing this, I'm waiting for my homemade sun-dried tomato and parmesan bread to bake in the oven, it smells dee-licious! xo
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Wow, so many amazing things! The Tom Ford Black Dahlia lipstick is stunning, just look at that packing ahhh.
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig