A beauty & lifestyle blog

Saturday 3 January 2015

2015 // Goals & Dreams



HAPPY NEW YEAR! We're finally in 2015! Am I the only one that loves starting a new year?! To me it feels like a fresh start and I love making lists of things that I want to achieve in the coming year.

I was extremely lucky in 2014 ...I got to see Amsterdam, Belgium and Berlin with great friends and got to make some awesome memories.  Had an amazing time at Carey's Manor (if you get the chance to go, go!) and Centre Parcs for the boys 30th birthday - we went to Longleat too, of course!.  I did a skydive for charity and managed to actually check off 2 of my resolutions - passing my theory and driving test!! Also, my gorgeous little nephew was born! I'd say 2014 was a pretty damn good year...I hope 2015 will be just as kind to me! (You can check out my 2014 revolutions here)

So, my Goals & Dreams for 2015...

01.  The January detox // After overindulging a bit too much over the holidays, I'm feeling kinda crappy! It's my own fault, far too much food and champers!! So have decided that I need to detox! Basically try and eat better and get the odd bit of exercise in here and there! I think I actually did a "January detox" in 2014 (part 1 and part 2) so have decided to do it again!

For the month of January I'm going to give up alcohol, chocolate, crips, cheese and pasta - 5 things that I love! I know it'll be hard, but I also know I can do it! I'm also going to start taking supplements - I need to get my body back on the right track, after all, its the only one i'll get!

02.  Travel to Prague and Rome // 2 amazing cities that I need to see.  Luckily for me and the boy, his parents were super generous this Christmas and gave us a £100 travel voucher! I couldn't believe it. I'm going to need to start planning an organising this one!

03.  To pass my Legal Secretary Level 3 Diploma course // So far i've pass 3 of the 6 units I need to take.  I just hope I do well on the next 3! I'm waiting to hear the results from my 4th unit which was a beast of an assignment, so this year I have one more assignment and one more exam left. Keep your fingers crossed for me! (see my tips for studying at home here).

04.  To save save save // me and the boy are saving for a deposit for a house, how grown up of us! So I'd like to have some major dollars in the bank by the end of the year. We've given ourselves a year and half to 2 years - ish to buy a place of our own.  We've done the whole renting thing, but now want somewhere of our own!

05. To be more consistent with my blog // Things this past year have been so busy that I haven't really had chance to be consistent with things on my little space of internet.  Now that driving lessons aren't taking up my time and I only have 2 units left of my diploma course I can spend more time thinking up great content! I like to treat this space as a hobby/online diary - I feel like I can be myself on here and talk about things that I want to talk about, that maybe people in RL would find boring!

Wishing you all you beauts an amazing 2015! Lets make this year a great one!

Image Source: We Heart It
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig