A beauty & lifestyle blog

Tuesday 9 December 2014

A little "pick me up" haul...



I was sat at home the other evening feeling lonely and a bit from sorry for myself so thought I would treat myself to some little pretties from Selfridges.  I know I said I wouldn’t shop there again after I had a rather unpleasant experience the first time I stepped foot into their London flagship store (to buy my Michael Kors Bag – post on that here)… but it was 20% off! I just couldn’t resist!

I’ve been pining over the Diptyque candles for forever, so when the opportunity came up that I could buy one with 20% off, I needed no more persuading! I went for the Baise scent as people have been banging on about this one for a while now so I though it must be a pretty good one.  I do like the scent, it’s a tad bit rose-y for me, I’m not a fan of rose-y scents, but there’s just something different about this candle, I can’t not like it. It will look gorgeous in my room too!


I’ve heard nothing but good things about Charlotte Tilbury lip products and when HelloOctober mentioned the lip cheat in ‘Pillow Talk’ in one of her YouTube videos, I wanted needed it! Also this nude lip pencil will come in extremely handy as I’m currently suffering from a nude lipstick obsession! The packaging of all the Charlotte Tilbury products is to die for, very Great Gatsby I think!


Lastly I picked up another tube of my Holy Grail concealer, the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla. I’ve rinsed my last one and have been meaning to get another - it just so happened that lady luck was on my side and I was able to get it with discount! Let’s face it, this concealer isn’t the cheapest concealer out there, but then again for a product like this, it’s worth saving those pennies for!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig