A beauty & lifestyle blog

Saturday 6 December 2014

December/Christmas Wish List...

01. Tom Ford Lipstick in Black Dahlia // Tom Ford Lipsticks, where do I even start with these! I’m completely in love them; from the packaging – it’s my life ambition to have a row of this beauties on my dresser/shelf – to the formula! They are beautiful! This is one of the limited edition shades and as Tom Ford lipsticks are quite expensive (an eye watering £37 each!), when better to ask for one than at Christmas?!

02.  Nars Blush in Douceur // Ever since I’ve heard that they might be discontinuing this shade, I just had to have it! You know when you can’t get something, you want it more? Yeah, it’s like that! Also this is a beautiful everyday shade that will go with every look!

03.  Diptyque Candle in Vanille // I bought my first Diptyque candle a few days ago in the Selfridges sale and became obsessed from first whiff! I just love the chic packaging and these candles make a gorgeous feature in any room! Vanilla scents are my favourite so I just can’t resist putting this on my Christmas wish list!

04.  Pandora Ring // Who doesn’t love a bit jewellery for Christmas?! And Pandora is just so pretty and delicate. I spotted this on the website and fell in love!

05.  Mac Lipstick in Crème D’Nude // I’m on a mission to hunt down every gorgeous nude shade of lipstick, I just can’t get enough of them lately, which is odd because everyone is usually in to their vampy reds this time of year! I NEED this lipstick in my nude collection!

06.  Whistles Croc Embossed Leather Pouch // I‘ve been after a chic black clutch bag for a while and upon browsing Selfridges the other day I spotted this beauty and fell in love with it! It’s simple, classic and chic, everything I look for in a bag! And the croc print gives it that little something extra. It’s not something that I would necessarily go out and buy myself, which makes it perfect to put on a Christmas wish list!

07.  Zoeva Rose Gold Brush set // I’m on the hunt for new brushes and I love rose gold – this is a match made in heaven! When you work out the cost of the set compared to how many brushes you get, it works out at a pretty great deal! Also, they’re just so pretty! *insert that heart eyed emoji times 1,000! I’ve also heard the quality of these brushes is up there with the likes of Mac and Bobbi Brown!

If there's anything you think I need to add my December/Christmas wish list, let me know! :) xo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig