A beauty & lifestyle blog

Monday 15 December 2014

Winter Nails





I know I’m all about the nude colours on the lips at the moment (not very autumnal of me) but I am loving the dark vampy nail polishes - case in point: The Chanel polish in Rouge Noir! It’s just so pretty! And it being Chanel makes it that much better! Am I right ladies?!

It’s a gorgeous dark dark red that in some lights looks almost black and in others looks like a very deep cherry red, I just love it! You know when you have a specific shade in mind you want for your nails but sometimes you just can’t seem to find it – well I found mine!



It look about 2 coats to get it looking how I wanted it and of course a top coat was needed – any woman who has owned a Chanel nail polish knows that the lasting power of these is pretty much non-existent without a good topcoat! I definitely recommend giving this a little swatch (or purchase?!) the next time you're near a Chanel counter.

There’s just something about nude lips with dark nails I just can’t get enough of lately! But if darker shades aren’t really your thang (yes I just went there) I spy that Chanel have now bought out their holiday collection and there are some gorgeous brighter red polishes in there! Go go go...
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. what a gorgeous shade! So perfect for christmas! x

    I've got a naked basics 2 palette giveaway on my blog if you want to take a look :)

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig