A beauty & lifestyle blog

Tuesday 30 December 2014

In Love With Tom Ford Lipsticks...


I can't hide it any longer, I must confess, I'm in love... with Tom Ford Lipsticks! Come on ladies, who isn't right?! From the sleekness of their packaging to their texture and pigmentation, they're perfect in every way. Okay, so the price leaves a little a lot to be desired (an eye watering £37 each!) but in a way it kind of makes them that bit more special, for me it does anyway.  I only allow myself a new Tom Ford lipstick on birthdays, at Christmas or on special occasions!

This Christmas I was extremely lucky and got 2 of them to add to my ever-growing lipstick collection! I think I've said it before, but it's life goal of mine to have a line of these dreamy little beauties on my shelf! This dream will come true one of these days ha!



Now, my Tom Ford Lipstick collection is a bit on the small side, for now! I only have 3 shades... 3 glorious beautiful shades! Is is crazy that sometimes, when I'm feeling a bit down, that I take them out and look at them (maybe put one on) and it cheers me up?!

If you've got some Christmas £££ (or $$$) to spend then I recommend putting some of those golds towards a Tom Ford lipstick. Trust me, you won't regret it! All three of the shades I have are different - ones a dark vampy colour, ones a pretty nude and ones a bright orange red!  You can find swatches all over the Internet of pretty much most of the Tom Ford Lipstick colours, but I recommend picking one of these 3! If you ask me to pick just one shade out of these 3... I can't! I love them all!  It'll have to be up to you to decide what shade you pick... but if you do decide to pick one up, and you're around these parts, leave me a comment to let me know what shade you picked up! Hope you're all enjoying the Christmas break! xo

Ps.  If you read my last post, my bread turned out pretty great, so much so that it's now all gone! Note to self, will have to make some more!!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Stunning shades, Wild Ginger and Black Dahlia are beautiful!
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've nominated you for The Liebster Award, head over to my blog to check it out :) Just started following your blog, feel free to follow back :) xx

    Abi | abistreetx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such gorgeous lipsticks! I don't have any but I really want some :) lovely photos xx

    Beauty Girl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig