A beauty & lifestyle blog

Sunday 7 December 2014

Berlin November 2014 // Photo Diary



I jetted off to Berlin the last weekend of November (as I kept banging on about in nearly every post before I went lol!) Heres a little photo diary of my time there ...


Nothing beats breakfast at the airport and a glass of prosecco before you get on the plane!













Friends in high places! ;)







Starbucks with a view...














I had so much fun, even though it was freezing!! I would recommend a long weekend in Berlin to anyone especially this time of the year when the Christmas Markets come out! Theres just something about being in a new city around christmas time...
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig