A beauty & lifestyle blog

Tuesday 23 December 2014

I Passed My Driving Test!

So…as you can guess by the title, I finally passed my driving test!! Woo Wooop!! I am literally over the moon! Knowing that I will never again have to get up early on a Sunday morning to have a 2 hour driving lesson or take another driving test again in my life is just such an incredible feeling! I now feel like a proper grownup and I can’t quite believe that “they” trust me enough to be on the road! Ha!

To anyone out there that has a test booked, I know how you’re feeling, trust me! I was a wreck the day before and the day of my test! The best advice I can give… try and relax. I just kept thinking, if I can chuck myself out of a plane and go skydiving then I can certainly just drive a car around for 40 minutes!

When you go for your test, you should feel totally confident with all your manoeuvres and your instructor should have already gone through some of the test routes with you (where ever you decide to take your test) so you already know everything you need to know! Try and get to bed early the night before and get everything you need ready for the test the next day. I remember saying to my examiner at the time “I’m so nervous I’m either going to vom or cry” haha! Cringing now but at the time it was pretty true! Once I got in to the test, I’d say about 10 to 15 minutes or so, I was absolutely fine, I just sort of forgot that I was on a test, I just started chatting with the examiner like I would my driving instructor and it sort of felt like I was just on a normal driving lesson.

The boyf was such a babe and got me a little well done on passing your driving test present (if you follow me on Instagram you'll be able to check out what he got me! If you don't follow me, I'm @Hayl5t0rm) and he took me out for dinner to celebrate!

Good luck to any of you lovelies out there that have a driving or theory test booked, you can do it! xo

Image Source:
Pinterest

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. congratulations :)

    I'm running a "Christmas" giveaway (lorac pro pallet+ the wet brush), if you're interested, check this link:
    little taste of heaven

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations!! i have my driving test book for a few months away, so this post put me at ease about it, haha thankyou. :)

    xx angela | the sunday chapter

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig