A beauty & lifestyle blog

Saturday 31 March 2018

Current Favourites


Well, hello (almost) April! Didn't you just creep right up on us!

My baby brain is fried and i'm trying desperately to think what I couldn't live without this past month - these are the things that sprung straight to mind...


Ive been getting no sleep recently which means my dark circles are even darker - so a concealer has been a must.  I ran out of my Nars radiant creamy concealer so I've been giving the Nars Soft Matte Complete Concealer in Vanilla a go - this baby is full full coverage! Its a little dryer than the radiant creamy concealer and a little bit harder to work with but its been a life saver. It lasts a pretty good amount of time too - I won't go into too much detail about this one, I'm sure ya'll know enough about this concealer by now!


My skin is super sensitive at the best of times but, being preggo, my skin has gotten even more sensitive - its basically got a mind of its own.  The one moisturiser thats never let me down and the one that my skin is still loving is the Avene Tolerance Cream. Its rich (but not thick), hydrating and a little bit cooling on my skin, AND I don't turn a horrendous shade of red after I apply it! It really helps to keep my skin hydrated all day, seriously! If you're struggling with your skin, I highly recommend checking this brand out - its never let me down! and its pretty cheap too!



My lips are dry at the best of times but since being preggo my lips have gotten even dryer so i'm constantly applying lip balms - this Berts Bees coconut lip balm has been the one I've been reaching for lately. On top of that i've been applying the YSL Rouge Volupté Shine lipstick in 44 Nude Lavalliere. Isn't she pretty?! and she's super hydrating too! Because its so creamy and hydrating it does mean it wears off quite quickly, but I don't care.  Its super easy to apply without a mirror and its my perfect "my lips but better" colour - it also has a little bit of a taste to it, I cant put my finger on what it tastes like, but I like it!


So if you read my last post you know that I can't get enough of the Simple sheet masks - if you want to know more about them, check out my last post! My fave has to be the de-stress one.  With a hectic work life, being preggo and all the worries that comes with that, the de-stress mask is perfect for me! Its also kind of a 2 in 1 - its calming on my skin AND leaves it feeling hydrated. Its a total winner! If you're looking for a good cheap mask that doesn't break the bank - seriously, check these out!

A little extra...


So if you read my life update, you'll know I've recently become a home owner, SO not only am I having to buy stuff for little bubba, I've been trying to get the house together, anyway... I just had to share this little piece of my new home. How pretty is this shelf?! Everyone loves a good shelfie don't they? If you wanna know where I got the shelf and everything on it, drop me a comment or go check out my Instagram! xo
SaveSaveSaveSave
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I've recently been getting into Avene skincare and I'm already a fan of what i've tried. The brand use to confuse me because when you are looking at a product you don't actually know what the product is meant to do but I'm starting to get the hand of it.

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, do you test and optimize your blog headlines?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the article, its really very useful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig