A beauty & lifestyle blog

Friday 30 December 2016

Mini Superdrug Haul


You know what its like, when you're shopping with your best gal and she recommends a product that you just cant stop staring at, you just need to get it... and a few extras because its 3 for 2! lol

Well, when I swatched the Revlon Photo Ready Insta-Fix Highlighting Stick in "Champagne"*  (the top pinky colour), I knew I needed this highlighter in my life! One swatch on the back of my hand and I wanted every colour... well, there were only two colours, so I decided to get them both - the more bronzy colour is "Gold Light" .  As it was 3 for 2,  I couldn't waste the offer so decided to go for the Revlon Waterproof Ultra Volume Mascara, you cant really go wrong with a mascara and I've been meaning to try a different one from the "drug store".

We then took a turn past the MaxFactor counter where me and my gal spotted the the new CC Colour Corrector Sticks. Anything claiming to cover/erase dark circles has my undivided full attention. This CC stick in the shade "yellow" claims to help cover dark circles, sort of like a corrective first step - have I found a cheaper alternative to my Bobbi Brown corrector?? I also think I kinda want to try and use this to highlight my under eye area and other areas my face too, see if its a good all rounder product!



I also picked up some of my hair faves - the VO5 Heat Protect Spray and the VO5 Frizz Free Cream (with heat defence). I have long, fine and dry hair, so when I dry and straighten my hair I like to use as many heat protection products as possible (without making my hair feel greasy again!). I love the frizz ease cream, ya'll know that we get a lot of shite weather here in the UK so anything to help combat frizz is a must and you can never go wrong with a heat protect spray! This is always a must for me! I used to love the Philip Kingsley Heat Defence Spray but when you have quite a lot of hair to spray it with it runs out quite fast, this seems to do just as good a job as the Philip Kingsley and costs me half the price! These two hair gems were also on 2 for £5 - I bloody love a good Superdrug deal don't you?!

Hope all you loves are having a fab Christmas break - I cant believe tomorrow is NYE which means its almost time to go back to work *sad face!  I go back next Tuesday - and this week is flying by!! xo

*I couldn't find the Revlon Instafix in Champagne shade on the Superdrug website so have linked you to the Boots website in case you wanted to purchase :)
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. The Revlon Highlight stick looks amazing! I need to try that ;)

    TheNormcoreRebel

    ReplyDelete
  2. The revlon highlight looks soo gorgeous - one to pick up next time I'm in superdrug!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah I love the look of the highlighters! Great haul! x

    http://luxuryblush.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for these Revlon Highlighters to arrive in Australia! They look TO DIE FOR!

    http://goodmorningclary.wordpress.com

    Clary x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig