A beauty & lifestyle blog

Sunday 16 February 2014

Magic In A Can?

I've heard a little about these types of nail polish drying sprays or what ever they’re called and wanted to give them a go for myself to see if they really did live up to the hype!
 


 
I was in Tesco of all places and spotted the Elegant Touch Rapid Dry Spray and at around about the £3 mark, I couldn’t resist putting it into my basket! It says that this particular spray is infused with Vitamin E and claims to dry nails in 60 seconds.
 
After giving my nails a good few coats of my chosen lacquer (Essie’s Bahamamama) I sprayed this on (a rather generous spry! *note to self, I DO NOT need to spray that much!) and my nails were literally touch dry in around about 30 seconds! I’ve never seen anything like this before! There was an oily-ish residue left but it didn’t smell funky, so I left it to dry in and it actually made my little fingers feel quite soft – I assume this is because of the vitamin E!
 
I don’t feel this mattes my nails too much and I would definitely apply a topcoat before spraying this on your nails, but overall a great product…and one that I’ve already recommended to friends! If anything, for the novelty factor!
 
If you fancy giving this spray a go, I know I picked mine up in Tesco, but you can also pick it up from Boots or Superdrug. I know Mavala do a nail spray very similar, if you would like to try that one, there’s a link here to it on the Feel Unique website.
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. this sounds like something i need!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. there's a £150 high-end skincare giveaway on my blog here, if you fancy entering!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For like £3, its defo worth a go!... I'll go check it out, thanks lovely xo

      Delete
  2. That sounds brilliant especially because I'm so impatient at waiting for my nails to dry!!xx

    Emma from http://www.masqueradebelle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same! I couldn't quite believe how quickly they dried after spraying them with this! lol You defo need to give this a go! xo

      Delete
  3. wow 30 secs to dry, I want to give this a try, I am always smudging my nail when they are trying. I just don't have the time to wait ages for them to dry.

    http://allaboutevesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd defo recommend this! I’m the same, I hate waiting for my nails to dry and most of the time I end up smudging them anyway, but this was great! It was so odd at first; id never tried anything like it before! lol xo

      Delete
  4. I so need to try this! Sounds amazing!

    http://starsandspaceandstuff.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should! lol You'll have to let me know what you think! I've been pimping this out to everyone lol! xo

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig