A beauty & lifestyle blog

Thursday 26 March 2015

Rose Gold


I've been hunting for the perfect rose gold phone case for ages. After seeing "that" rose gold Topshop phone case and then sadly missing out because it was literally sold out everywhere, I was gutted and determined to find a replacement!

I was browsing the phone cases in H&M and finally found a lust-worthy rose gold phone case! Isn't it pretty?! The texture reminds me of my Whistles clutch but smoother.  It doesn't make my phone too bulky or heavy and its a pretty great price at £5.99... I just can't stop staring at it! I just had to share.

Unfortunately I think the rose gold case is on only available for the iPhone 5/5s but there is a gold version for the iPhone 6! I'm pretty sure this case will be available in most H&M stores, but you can find it online here too... you.are.welcome! xo

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. This is so pretty! It's a shame I'm not using an iPhone anymore as nowhere does nice cases!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I could be without my iPhone now lol! xo

      Delete
  2. Such a beautiful case! Love it!

    hellolaurax.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! It is a beaut in my eyes lol xo

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig