A beauty & lifestyle blog

Tuesday 24 March 2015

My First Whistles Purchase


Soooo… the other week I was browsing the ASOS website (as per) and found this gorgeous Whistles  Leather Clutch Bag in Tan. It was love at first click! Before I knew it, it was in my basket and I was typing in my PayPal password, we've all been there ladies!

It arrived in the post the other day and I couldn't be more in love with it! Well, I wish it was a little bigger, but it is so cute! I love the feel of the leather and the gold hardware ...and for Whistles this wasn't too eye-wateringly expensive, it was £40, but hello 10% student discount! So I only paid £36 for this little beauty!

Like I say, I would have preferred it a touch bigger but I don't usually take too much stuff with me on a night out, so it'll fit all my girly night out essentials in just fine. I'll probably also use this to house all the bits and pieces that I reach for regularly in my day to day bag (I do wanna get some use of out this baby!) ...If you didn't want to use it as a clutch it would also make a great makeup bag, I would love whippign this out and making all the ladies swoon!

All my girly friends have fallen for this little piece of Whitsles heaven. If you're new to Whistles, I would definitely recommend checking out their clutch bag range for your first purchase, they come in so many different colors and textures, you're bound to find "the one" for you! Also, I recommend shopping on the ASOS website, their customer service is great, they have free delivery and returns and also offer 10% student discount!

Hope you're all having a lovely week, I'm full of cold at the moment so i'm hibernating today! xo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig