A beauty & lifestyle blog

Saturday 14 March 2015

Primark PJ's


Everyone bangs on about Primark PJ’s and whenever I see a Primark haul on Youtube there always seems to be some mention about their PJ’s too. Well… I was in Primark a week or so ago and came across these super cute bed shorts and just had to share!

These are so pretty and they’re so incredibly comfortable! I may have to go back to stock up on more!


The first pair I picked up were these cute cream shorts with a red floral pattern on. They just reminded me of spring and summer and I thought yep, you will be mine! I love the little red bow too. They’re just super girly, fun and cute! These feel like a linen material so are super soft and comfy!

The second pair I picked up were these black ones. They have a cute floral print in white and are a sheerer fabric than the other pair. They also have delicate lace detailing around the bottom. I saw them and knew they were coming home with me…I actually got asked by another shopper where I'd picked them up from! They just remind me of something you’d see on Pinterest or Tumblr.

The next time you find yourself in Primark, I recommend heading towards their sleepwear section! xo
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Love the red ones! SO nice :)

    Kirsty | www.kirsty.ws

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty! I definitely need a trip to primark soon

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Primarks pajamas section, though I normally just pick up their cozy winter pjs :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig