A beauty & lifestyle blog

Sunday 8 March 2015

February Favourites


Can you believe we are now 3 months into 2015 already! Why does it feel like the older you get the more time flies?!

February has been a pretty good month for me. If you read my Happiness Post I'v had fun times with friends and the boyfriend, there was valentines day, pancake day and I reached over 140 followers on Bloglovin! I'm kinda sad to say bye to February so on that reminiscent note, here are some of the things that i've loved throughout the month...

01.  L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil // If you've never tried this you are seriously missing out! I suffer from dry skin, especially in the colder months and this really helps to tackle that! Not only does it smell incredible but you can also feel it moisturising your skin.  This changes from an oil to a gel/foam-ish like texture when massaged into wet skin which also makes it perfect for shaving! Who wouldn't want skin thats soft and smells good enough to eat?!

02.  Omorovicza Instant Plumping Cream // This is a sample I got in the Omorovicza Introduction Set a while ago.  I pull this little gem out when my skin is super dry and in need of some major omph! A tiny amount goes a long way and I'm sad to say that I'm almost running out of this now *crying face emoji!! This works beautifully at rehydrating my skin, I'm debating on whether or not to invest in this beauty when I completely run out (a full size is an eye watering £105) or to try something else?

03.  Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat in Pillow Talk // I don't know how many more times I can talk about how much I love this till someone gets bored! But for me this is my wholly grail lip product! Its the perfect nude and gives me that true "Kylie Jenner pout"! I wear this on its one or under one of my nude lipsticks, I'm completely in love with it. If you want to start getting into Charlotte Tilbury, I suggest starting with this product - I recently bought this as a gift for a friend of mine, she's also now completely obsessed!

04.  Rimmel Blush in Santa Rose // I'm pretty sure this has featured in past favourites but i'm featuring it again! This is the blush I turn to when I'm having trouble deciding what blush should adorn my cheeks.  For pale girls like me it gives the most perfect natural looking flush and can be worked up for a bolder effect, this blush goes with pretty much every makeup look and I would even go as far to say it should be a staple in every pale girls makeup collection! The next time you're wondering around boots and are wondering what to put in your basket, make it this!

05.  Zoeva Rose Gold Brush Collection // I've spoke about how gorgeous this collection is here, so I won't go on too much about them, but I've been reaching for these brushes over any other brushes in my (modest) collection.  They're super soft and apply products beautifully! I would highly recommend get your hands on them if you can!

06.  Prosecco Candle //  I got this as a gift but I know you can pick them up from Urban Outfitters.  I'm a complete candle lover (and hoarder) and can honestly say this was a welcomed addition to my candle collection! I'm pretty crap at describing scents but to me its a fresh light floral scent.  The UO website describes it as "more than just a Prosecco candle. Light and refreshing, top notes of sparkling wine is infused with fresh summer berries and a hint of elderflower."

Hope ally lovelies had a great February, heres to an even better March! xo
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Really enjoyed reading this!! February really was the best month! I'm shocked to see you only have 100+ followers, you deserve way more!! I love your blog xx

    Abi | abistreetx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) You've just completely made my day! xo

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It really is! ...I would definitely recommend! :) xo

      Delete
  3. Love this post, the photo is gorgeous! I really want some Zoeva brushes but I'm not sure my paltry loan would appreciate the spending!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you lovely :) ...well think about it this way, I think they work out at like £7ish per brush, which is a crazy good excuse! ;) xo

      Delete
  4. I can't get enough of my Almond Shower Oil, I'm on my second 500ml bottle and I've even converted my mum to it, it's amazing! You only need a small amount and my skin has never felt so soft.
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig