A beauty & lifestyle blog

Friday 3 April 2015

March Favourites


Another month of 2015 bites the dust... can this year just slow down please!

I wasn't actually going to do a March Favourites post as some of the products I mention here are the same as my February Favourites. As this month has flown by so fast, I've not actually switched things up much, but I love doing these sorts of posts and love reading them myself, so here you go...

01.  L'Occitaine Almond Shower Oil // This is one from my February Favourites.  This really does leave your skin feeling silky smooth after using it. Also I can't stop raving about the smell.  Its just such a luxe product!

02.  Elemis Pro-Collagen Balm Cleanser // Like i've been saying, my skin has been incredibly dry and dehydrated lately so I've been using this Elemis balm cleanser a lot more than usual.  I have to say I have actually noticed a difference in my skin! I would totally recommend balm cleaners to all you dry skin gals out there!  Fancy reading my review of this?

03.  Mac Mineralise Skin Finish in Light // This is something that I've had in my collection for yonks and I'm pretty sure I've mentioned this in past favourites but I've really got back into using this lately.  If I fancy a fuss free makeup day, I swirl this on my skin along with a bit of concealer and don't really bother with foundation.

04.  Estee Lauder Double Wear Light Foundation // When I can be bothered with foundation, this has been my go to! Its super long lasting, non cakey and can be built up to whatever coverage you need! I've popped a review of this up if you fancy a read.

05. Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Lip Liner in Pillow Talk // Ok, so this is another one from my February Favourites, but I can't help it.  This is working its way up to holy grail status and fast! Its the perfect everyday nude!

06.  Benefit's Roller Lash Mascara // Sooo, I have a confession to make... I know I've done a post on this saying that I wasn't a great fan of it, but after the whole Fairy Drops fiasco (you can read about that here) I decided to give it another shot and... I actually quite like it! I've been wearing this on my lashes pretty much all month and I'm actually considering buying the full size.  I truly eat my words about this mascara, I think I might have to write a retraction!

I hope all you lovelies have had a great February & are enjoying the bank hol weekend! Lets hope the weather perks up a bit, if not, theres always easter eggs to look forward to! xo

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. What an amazing post!
    Thank you for publishing it!)

    p.s. do you like shopping or travel? Read how to save up 75% in my new post http://www.dianacloudlet.com/2015/04/universal-clothes.html

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep reading about the shower oil, i struggle with dry skin so may give this a try for something new :) And the mac finish offt so pretty. x ;http://evverythingnice.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the L'occitane shower oil, it's so luxurious! I just have a travel size but will certaily be buying the full size! I really want to try the cleanser from Elemis; I've heard amazing things from caroline hirons blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig