A beauty & lifestyle blog

Wednesday 25 March 2015

ASOS // Whats on my save list


Hi, my name’s Hayley and I’m an ASOS addict!... Lately I’ve become a little obsessed with ASOS! They have so many great pieces on their website I just can’t stop trawling through - combine that with student discount and it’s a dangerous little game!

I’ve amassed a few things on my “save list” lately so though I would share what I’m currently lusting after on the ASOS website… 

01.  ASOS High Neck Cami Top // You can never have too many camis, in fact they’re pretty much my go to in the spring/summer months and are perfect for layering in the colder months! Basically an all year round wardrobe staple for me ha! I love the high neck detailing on this one, it kinda gives it that 90’s vibe and I’m diggin’ it! 

02.  ASOS Plunge Neck Strappy Cami Top // It’s like I said before, I love me a cami and I fell in love with the detailing of the straps on this one, also I don’t think I own a grey cami – this situation needs to be fixed!

03.  ASOS Ridley Ripped Knee Jeans // I'm a little obsessed with ripped knee jeans right now and I don't actually own a pair of blue denim ripped jeans, these are just what i'v been looking for. I also love that they're high waisted... it sucks in all the poundage i've piled on recently!

04.  Oysho Lace Cami PJ Top & Oysho Lace PJ Bottoms // I love a cute PJ set and this fits the bill! I’m a sucker for lace detailing. These are actually 2 separate items but I can’t buy one without the other!

05.  H by Hudson Kiver Black Suede Ankle Boots // I'm a pretty big fan of an ankle boot and I love the style of these.  I think these would go perfectly with the ASOS ripped knee jeans that I've just mentioned.

06.  ASOS Handmade Retro Tortoiseshell Sunglasses // These are similar to the pair that I spied in one of Suzie's (from Hello October) YouTube videos.  They looked stunning on.  I need them in my life!

07.  Whistles Leather Rivington Clutch in Faux Lizard // A Whistles Clutch bag, need I say more? Since I purchased my first one, I just can't get enough of them, I NEED this beauty! I love the chain strap detail too.

08.  Yes To Coconut Ultra Light Spray Body Lotion // You can't look at the ASOS website without looking at the beauty section! I've just run out of my current body moisturiser and found this little gem, I've not seen this in stores and i'm intrigued but the spray thing on it! I love the Yes To range so i'm pretty sure I'm going to love this too!

Its actually payday for me today... I think some serious damage is about to happen, sorry bank balance! xo
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Love the ankle boots, I agree, they'd go amazing with the jeans!

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boots are just so adorable..

    CANDICE | BEAUTY CANDY LOVES
    ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a serious Asos problem too, I swear I check the new in section daily haha. I have the Whistles Clutch and it's amazing, an investment but it goes with everything!
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig