A beauty & lifestyle blog

Saturday 21 March 2015

My Current Playlist...


I’ve been training it home a lot lately so have amassed a (smallish) collection of songs/albums that I’m completely obsessed with listening to. There’s nothing like plugging in your headphones, staring out the window and forgetting about the world for a while! I always love reading about what other music people are listening to as I discover new bands and different types of music that I end up loving.

Here’s the playlist of songs and albums that I’ve been lovely lately and that are currently on constant repeat on my iPhone…

1.  50 Shades of Grey album (Yes, I know, I can’t help it, I’m a little bit obsessed with this album especially Ellie Goulding’s song “Love Me Like You Do” and Beyoncé’s song “Haunted”).

2.  Lana Del Ray // Young & Beautiful (in fact most of the songs on the Great Gatsby soundtrack are amazing.)

3.  Dolly Parton // Jolene (who doesn’t secretly love a bit of Dolly Parton?)

4.  Imagine Dragons // Radioactive

5.  Slipknot // The Gray Chapter (I love every single one of their Albums, but this is their latest!)

6.  Killswitch Engage // Alive or Just Breathing album.

7.  Iggy Azelea // Fancy (common ladies, who doesn’t like this song?!)

8.  Half Moon Run // Full Circle

9.  Jose Gonzalez // Heartbeats (actually I love the whole Veneer album!)

10.  The XX Album (so many great songs on this!)

12.   Rilo Kiley // Go Ahead

11.  Fleetwood Mac // Greatest Hits Album (They have so many great songs! +10 life points if you watched AHS Coven and rediscovered your love for Fleetwood Mac lol!)

I think it’s safe to say that I have a bit of an eclectic taste when it comes to music. I don’t really follow new music - with the exception of the new Slipknot Album and the 50 Shades of Grey Album – I listen to what I like! I mainly find new songs/bands from film soundtracks or from reading posts like this!

Let me know if there are any songs I should add to expand my playlist! Thank the LAWD it’s finally the weekend...I might go see a man about a tattoo today! lol xo

*Image Source: Pinterest
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. thanks for your list ! :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig