A beauty & lifestyle blog

Thursday 12 March 2015

Tweet Tweet...


Yep, it’s official, my blog now has a twitter account! I’ve got a personal account, but it was getting a bit too personal, so I’ve decided to set up a twitter account that’s purely blog and beauty related!

If you fancy following me for updates on what I post or get up to on here, my latest beauty buys or things I’m lusting over, you can find me at @sailor-stories.

I still have my personal account that you can follow which is @hayleysworld101 – on that I usually tweet things that I’m getting up to, Instagram pictures etc.

Right, twitter babble over…I’m now going to flump as I'm full up on Wagamamas, ahhh! Chicken Katsu Curry every time! xo

*Image Source: Pinterest
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Twitter is great! I've totally come around to using it :)

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm getting a bit addicted to it now! lol xo

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig