A beauty & lifestyle blog

Sunday 2 February 2014

January 2014 Favorites

I know everybody says this but this month really has gone by so quick! These are a few of the things that I've been loving this month!...

01.    Bumble & Bumble Texture Cream - Iv been all about the volume this month and this does exactly what it says on tin! You really do only need a small of amount of this, I usually use around 2 pea size amounts and focus it on the crown of my head and I crunch a small amount through the lengths.

02.    Charles Worthington volume and bounce texturizing spray - move over Oribe dry texturising spray, theres a new contender in town! This gives some serious volume with a lot of hold and its at a much more purse friendly £7!

03.    Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel - Iv needed to add some glow back into my skin this month and this is certainly helping! My skin feel cleansed and hydrated after using this and takes off my makeup super quick (even stubborn waterproof mascara!).  This cleanser does have a rose scent to it and I'm not really a fan of rosey scents but its not too over baring and I've gotten kinda used to it now.

04.    L'Oreal Elnett Satin Heat Defence volume spray -  I decided I needed to invest in a heat protector this month and settled on this one.  Sometimes heat protectors can make drying my hair longer than usual, not this one! It smells great and my hair is definitely feeling smoother and softer! I've not noticed any added volume though!

05.     Ojion Hair Oil - I've been really in to my hair care this month as my poor hair has been feeling dryer than usual! Iv been putting this in the lengths of my hair 1 to 2 times a week, put it up in a bun and sleep in it overnight. Its really been helping my dry ends!... Although I have my eye on a new Charles Worthington overnight treatment!

06.    Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Colour in Peach Whisper - I'm a lover of the peachy pinks and this is the one iv been reaching for the most! Perfect for the wintery weather as it's not too pink and just the right amount of peach!

07.    Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara - For someone with pretty much non-existent lashes this helps to add volume and length. I curl my lashes and add a couple oats of this and voilĂ  - volumised lashes that holds a curl!

I'm pushing myself to get into trying new things this year, so far so good! I'm hoping to find some more gems in February!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I really want to try the Oskia cleansing gel. The Laura Mercier blush looks lovely x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! :) I'd definitely recommend the Oskia cleansing gel, my skin loves it! xo

      Delete
  2. you have such a great favorites dear ! Would you like to follow each other on GFC and on Bloglovin :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would love to lovely! I'll always follow a fellow follower! :) xo

      Delete
    2. thanks dear ! following you on GFC , bloglovin , twitter and on pinterest :) xx
      www.ambifashion.com

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig