A beauty & lifestyle blog

Monday 24 February 2014

New York & Space NK Haulin'

A friend of mine jetted off to New York for a long weekend away over Valentines and being the total babe that she is, she asked if I wanted anything from the states while she was out there. I didn't want to bombard her (bless her!) but I did ask her to get me just a few things...

 
The first thing that was on my (small) hit list was the Nars creamy concealer in Vanilla. This bad boy is sold out almost everywhere in the UK! I was so glad she was able to find it out there ...we totally need a Sephora in the UK!


 
The next thing was a blush from Tarte! I went for the shade Tipsey. I think this blush must be a bit hit out in the states, my friend found this in the second Sephora she went in... my friend must have liked what she saw, she ended up getting one for herself! Good girl! lol Iv heard so much about these blushes that it would have been a crime not to ask her to bring me one back! I can’t wait to give it a try!
 

 
The last thing she picked up for me was a body mist from Victoria's Secret. I see these featured in a lot of USA shopping hauls and you know...who wouldn't want to smell like a Victoria's secret model right?! lol She picked me up the scent wild strawberries and champagne...strawberries and champagne, two of my favourite things! I'm not great at describing scents but this smells delicious, if you can, I'd definitely recommend picking this beaut up!

Well that's my little haul from New York City baby! There'll be reviews up of these products soon, I wanna give um' a good test run first! Although I can already tell that these little gems will end up in a favourites post soon!

SPACE NK:


Although I LOVED my products from the big apple, I just couldn't stop the spending... so I ended up on the Space NK website (as per!)... after a while of browsing, my bank came away quite a few pennies lighter, but I was oh so happy!!

Me and the Oribe dry texturizing spray are finally reunited! *insert heart eyed emoji! I know this little can is MEGA pricey for the amount of product you get, but I can’t help it... to put it simply, its amazing & everyone needs to try it!

I'v been suffering with dry skin lately – thanks to our lovely British weather! (its yack!) - so I thought it was about time I took the plunge and invested in that Kiehls body lotion, yep, I finally bought the Crème De Corps, well... the soy milk and honey version ...It smells a bit funky to me but you get used to it! lol & its super hydrating!

And the last thing I bought is my little pièce de résistance... the Hourglass blush in Defused Heat, its just SO pretty! It’s almost too pretty to use! When I saw these beauts on the Space NK website, I instantly knew one of them had to be mine!!

Again, there'll be reviews up of these babies soon, but I just wanted to share my all my newness. Also just wanted to say a HUGE thank you and hello to my new followers, you are ALL total babes!!

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Awesome stuff :) have a nice week doll ! xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig