A beauty & lifestyle blog

Sunday 3 April 2016

March 2016 // Favourites


Dum dum dum, and other month bites the dust!...I'm not loving how fast this year is going, but I am loving these totally babe'in products that I'm just about to talk about...

01.   Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist // Christ, who hasn’t heard about this beauty by now? There's a reason why this is one of Kim Kardiashian's beauty favourites (and everyone else's who tries this). This gives the skin a serious dose of hydration and that dewy "glow factor". If you're a fan of skin mists and adding hydration to the skin and you're making a Sephora order any time soon, do yourself a favour and add this to your basket!

02.   Luna Oil // This really is worth every single bit of the hype that its getting! My skin is a dry mess right now and this has really been helping to sort it out! Its probably the one thing from Sunday Riley that I would invest in if you haven't already! I pop a couple drops of this on my skin instead of my moisturiser and my skin feels so much better for it the next morning!

(side note: I'm having an allergic reaction to something on my face right now, sad times! The only things I can use on my face that don't irritate my skin are this and the Tatcha skin mist! - even moisturiser is too heavy for my skin right now!)

03.   Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara // This is another blogger enabled purchase! I saw a couple of reviews on how great this mascara was so thought it was only right to pop this in my basket when I was making my Sephora order a few weeks ago! This mascara gives my lashes some serious va va voom, the only downside – it does smudge a little as it isn't waterproof, but I swipe a coat or two of a waterproof mascara on top and it stays in place a lot better!

04.   It Cosmetics CC Cream in Light // I first heard about this product when Viviannadoesmakeup hauled it in one of her YouTube videos. I've been suffering with a major case of "dry skin" lately, so pesky dry patches have popped up on my face – I think its stress related! Anyway, I'd notice that my usual foundations (Estee Lauder Double Wear Light and Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk) weren't cutting it, they just clinged to the dry patches on my face and it just wasn’t a good look! I needed a foundation with serious dewiness to it and this defiantly gives me that! It doesn't play up any dryness and is so comfortable on the face; the coverage factor is pretty great too. 

05.   Fleet Fast Blush // I don’t normally put limited edition products in my favourites, mainly because I don’t have many limited edition products in my collection! But I couldn’t not put this one in. I totally shopped my stash as I hadn’t used this in ages and rediscovered it a few weeks ago. This give my cheeks the perfect pinky natural flush and it's impossible to go OTT with this product, the product is just beautiful!

06.   Mac Hue Lipstick // Yep, I'm still in my nude lips moment. I just love this shade, it’s the perfect "my lips but better" pinky nude shade that I can slap on with or without a mirror and go. This shade goes with every makeup look and as it’s a glaze so it's super comfortable and moisturising on the lips. This would be a great starter shade for anyone who's not quite sure where to start when it comes to Mac lipsticks!

(Side note:  I've just increased my nude lip collection by 2 - I totally just bought one of the Kylie Jenner Lips Kits in the shade Candy K and one of her Glosses in the shade So Cute! Eeeew! I can't wait for them to get here!)

If there are any products you guys recommend for dry/irritated skin, please let me know! Hope y'all are having a lovely weekend and enjoying the sunshine that's finally here! xo
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I'm always having a MAC nude moment, and Hue looks stunning :) I keep seeing people rave about the IT cosmetics CC cream, and the Tatcha mist, I really need to do a Sephora order soon, they look incredible!

    http://www.makeerinover.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try the Marc Jacobs mascara I've heard so many good things!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig