A beauty & lifestyle blog

Sunday 24 April 2016

Sephora Collection // Pearl Eye Mask ... A Product That Really Works!


I love a good sheet mask, whether it be for the face, the eyes, wherever - they are just the easiest masks EVER!  Which makes them perfect for us lazy galls that just can't be bothered to go clean our faces after we put a mask on - all you have to do is peel it off and just massage in the excess product thats left over on the skin! Easy peasy!

I picked up the Sephora Collection Pearl Eye Mask in my recent Sephora Haul (you can see that here).  I spotted it, it was like $5 (£3.69) and I though why the heck not! I love the Elemis eye masks and thought, on a whim, that I would give this one a go to see how it compares - well I tried this out last night and today I'm full on raving from the roof tops about it! I freakin love this eye mask!!!!

This is a perfecting and brightening fibre/cotton eye mask, enriched with natural origin white pearl.  On the packaging it says it evens out eye contour skin, helps minimise irregularities and illuminates the skin for more beautiful eyes for a look that is uniform, fresher and radiant.  You put them on, peel off after 15 minutes (although I left mine on for more like 30 minutes - hello, I wanna milk the crap out my products and I wanna get my moneys worth!) and massage in the excess product - It even says on the packaging "IT WORKS!". Well, I completely, totally and 100% agree!!!! Don't you just love it when you find a product that actually works?!

Like I said, I popped these under my eyes  and carried on about my business for about 20 - 30 minutes (I always leave sheet masks on a little longer than it says too) and when I peeled them off my under eyes felt so firm and hydrated, it was crazy! My dark circles didn't magically disappear, but my under eye area was definitely looking a lot brighter and I swear some of the fine lines under my eyes and in the outer corner were gone... even my mum noticed a difference! She's asked me to get her some the next time I make a Sephora Order!

So there you have it folks, this product seriously works! I already have like 4 of these babies in my online basket - literally just waiting for a fresh wage packet to drop in my bank account before I buy the crap out of Sephora! Do yourself a favour and pick one of these up! And for the price, these are definitely worth it!! Sephora also do several other of these eye masks...I'm tempted to pick up the Orchid one next to give that a go too!

Hope ya'll are having a great weekend! xo

PS. Like I said in my last post, I've decided to do a giveaway when I hit 500 Bloglovin followers, as a little thank you to all you beautiful people who take the time to read my blog - I think I'm going to pick a few of my favourites from Sephora to give away and this mask will definitely be included! xo  
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig