A beauty & lifestyle blog

Saturday 16 April 2016

My Sephora Wish List


I'm pretty sure I can't be the only one who loads their online baskets with things they REALLY want, but just can't hit that "PAY FOR ME RIGHT NOW" button! These things have been in my Sephora basket for probably a little over a month - I know, my heart is like just buy these things right now, they'll make you so happy, but my bank balance is telling me oh no you don't, you have zero funds for this transaction! ugh!

First up in my basket is the Kat Von D Shade + Light Palette (1) - hello cheek bones! I've wanted to get in to contouring for a while (I mean who wouldn't want a perfectly sculpted face?!) and this looks like a pretty great palette to start with.  I'm also digging the bananna shade to brighten and set your under eye makeup (aka. dark circle coverup)! & you can't get yourself a contour palette without picking yourself up a contour brush, like this Sephora Pro Contour Brush #79 (6) - I reckon she'd do the trick!

I'm having a bit of a Tarte moment and I'm completely head over heels lusting over their Amazonian Clay 24-Hour Blush in Exposed (2), it looks like the perfect "my cheeks always look this pretty" shade and don't even get me started on the Tartlette In Bloom Palette (3)... 12 shades of neutral hue-y beautifulness! I would use every shade in this palette, and thats rare! I've heard great things about Tarte eyeshadows!

I think Too Faced have really worked their way into the lime light recently and are having their moment!  I've heard so many people rave about their Hangover X Primer (4) and how great it makes their skin feel and, most importantly, look! Any primer that claims to take that "hungover complexion" we get get after a late one and give us that "I've had 20 hours of sleep and drank a bajillion pints of water" hydrated and youthful look - sign my up for that! Another thing from Too Faced I've got my eye on is the Mr Right - The Perfect Powder Brush (6), I saw Tati from GlamLifeGuru on Youtube using it and it just seemed like the perfect all-rounder brush for blush, powder and highlighter, also it just looks super pretty!!

The Dr Jart + Firming Sleeping Mask (7) is another Tati inspired want! She hauled this mask in a recent video and this really peeked my interests! Im not getting any younger here and feel like I need to start investing in those firming masks - I mean every little helps right?! Who wouldn't want younger firming skin when you wake up in the morning?! And if it's Tati approved, thats good enough for me!... You guys got anything thats been permanently resting in your Sephora online shopping baskets? Hope y'all are having a great weekend! xo

Ps.  How insanely good does the Doom beta look! xo
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I also really want the Kat Von D Shade + Light palette, looks amazing!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does! I've heard great things about it & I've seen so many youtubers crack this out in their videos! xo

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig