A beauty & lifestyle blog

Saturday 17 January 2015

The Ballet // Swan Lake




This past Thursday me and a girlfriend when to the ballet, not just any ballet... we saw the Russian State Ballet perform the beautiful Swan Lake.  It was breathtaking! I've never been to the ballet before but after watching this performance, I definitely want to go again.

If you've never been to the ballet before, I would definitely recommend going. It was, beautiful! The way they move their bodies, the costumes, the dances, the music, its all completely breathtaking.

Some people did get very dressed up, I got a little dressed up although still kept it dressy/casual. Me and my girlfriend said next time we go, we need to get one of the boxes and bring some champagne.

I didn't take any pictures of the performance as I thought that would be quite rude and as its dark everyone would have been able to see, so I couldn't even sneak one! I can tell you now though, I've never clapped so much in my entire life! If you're looking for something fun to do with a girlfriend, go see the ballet! Although I was surprised to actually see quite a few men there! ...I would love to go see the Nutcracker next!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I bet that this was incredible!! xx

    Abi | abistreetx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig