A beauty & lifestyle blog

Tuesday 13 January 2015

The Zoeve Rose Gold Brush Collection







Ok, so I think pretty much everyone has heard of the Zoeva Rose Gold brush collection by now, and if you haven’t…where have you been?! I think these were the most coveted brushes towards the end of 2014 and with good reason!

I was lucky enough to get this gorgeous set for Christmas and I couldn’t be happier to add these to my (small modest) makeup brush collection. I majorly needed to update my makeup brushes as my collection basically consisted of Real Techniques and not much else - besides the odd Mac and Sigma brush or two - so thought these babes would be a good place to start!  Not only do you get a cute little leather/leather look (not sure if it’s real leather or not) pouch but you also get 8 brushes in the collection. Going down in size order, you get the 106 Powder Brush, the 102 Silk Finish Brush, the 127 Luxe Sheer Cheek Brush, the 110 Face Shape Brush, the 142 Concealer Buffer Brush, the 227 Luxe Soft Definer Brush, the 231 Luxe Petit Crease Brush and the 317 Wing Liner Brush.

I hold my hands up and admit that I haven’t actually used these brushes yet. Does anyone else struggle to use new brushes? They’re just so new and clean and pretty…really pretty! *insert heart eyed emoji!!

These brushes are so incredibly soft so I know these will apply products beautifully. I’ve seen a fair few YouTube videos and read countless posts that have featured these brushes and have not heard one single bad thing about them!

For me I would personally use the 102 Silk Finish Brush to buff in foundation, the 106 Powder Brush for, yup you guessed it, dusting my powder across my face, I can't wait to use the 142 Concealer Buffer brush to see what difference that makes when applying my concealer and the 227 Luxe Soft Definer means that I can get more creative with eye shadow this year! Also the 231 Luxe Petit Crease brush will be perfect for smudging out eyeliner!

If you haven’t already got your hands on these brushes and are umming and ahhing over the price and whether to get them or not (like I was for a while), just bite the bullet and go for it! You won’t regret it! Plus it works out at £7 per brush – which is a DAYUM good deal if you consider how much Real Techniques, Mac or Sigma brushes are each – and I would say these brushes are up there with the likes of Mac and other higher end brands in terms of quality!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I need this brushes in my life! Everyone seems to have them except me, and I just cannot afford them at the moment! They are absolutely beautiful though xx

    Abi | abistreetx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig