A beauty & lifestyle blog

Sunday 18 January 2015

My Guilty Pleasures...






This is inspired by LLYMLRS's post that she did. Check that out here, if you haven't already seen it.  I just thought that it was such a great idea and I love reading these sorts of posts, you get to know more about the person behind the blog, so heres my version...

I love iced coffee in the morning (I pretty much have one every morning!)  //  Pinterest - I'm obsessed!  //  Instagram stalking - come on, everyone's a little guilty of this one!  //  Eating Nutella with a spoon - don't tell me you've never done this!  //  Listening to the Best of Fleetwood Mac & the Great Gatsby Soundtrack on repeat  //  Binge watching series on Netflix - I'm currently working my way through QI  //  Making lists - mainly of things I want to buy  //  Tom Ford Lipsticks (ahhhh!)  // Cold pizza - I actually prefer it cold (and sometimes for breakfast) I know I'm a weirdo!

I'd love to hear what your guilty pleasures are.  Hope you're all having an awesome weekend, I really don't want it to be Monday tomorrow! I think I might make some cookies today to cheer myself up! xo
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love instagram stalking, binge watching on netfllix and cold pizza haha!! Cold pizza for breakfast is the best xx

    Abi | abistreetx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh the TF lipsticks are dreamy, such gorgeous packaging! Why does cold pizza taste so good :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig