A beauty & lifestyle blog

Tuesday 7 January 2014

New Year, New Resolutions



So with a new year comes new resolutions.


I’m just going to put this out there… I’m SO Freaking glad that 2013 is over!  I went through some pretty crappy times last year! But cest la vie, it’s a new year and all that and 2014 WILL be a good year!!

Anyways, ramble out the way, on to my New Years resolutions:

01.      Pass my Driving Theory Test! (UPDATE: I’m pleased to say that I’ve passed my theory test hazzar! I’m so happy!! 1 resolution down, 4 more to go!)

02.      Pass my driving test! – I will be a licensed driver at the end of the year!

03.      Have a decent amount of savings by the end of the year! – I’m going to have to limit my online shopping sprees!

04.      Be on time! – I’m always late and I hate being late!  Although most of my friends know to tell me a time that’s half an hour earlier, I’ve decided that I no longer want to be “fashionably late” and be on time for once in my life!

05.      Get to my goal weight! I’m not going to diet, because for one I’m not great at it, I’m just going to eat healthy and exercise, loose weight the old fashioned way! (I do have a detox post coming up going in to the whole healthy thing a bit more)

So those are my resolutions. I’m hoping that 2014 will be an amazing year!! I think I deserve a good year after everything that happened in 2013!

I already have a few things planned that are making this year look a whole lot better than last year…I’ve got a trip to Amsterdam with friends to look forward to and in a slightly mental moment I signed up to do a skydive for charity! – if you feel like being super generous and supporting a good cause, go check out my Just Giving Page here and sponsor me, pretty please <3! I’ve also decided to go and do a diploma through work, thinking about the promotions and dollar and all that ;).

Wishing all of you reading this the best of luck in your New Years resolutions what ever they are and wishing you a great 2014! BRING . IT . ON!!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig