A beauty & lifestyle blog

Monday 13 January 2014

My January 2014 Beauty Wishlist...

Beauty Wishlist 2014

My beauty wish list for 2014:

01.    Nars God Created Woman palette - believe it or not, iv never tried any of the Nars eyeshadows, this will change this year!

02.    Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation.

03.    Skyn Iceland cooling eye gel patches - anything to hydrate and help with the hideous dark circles under my eyes, I'm all over it!

04. & 05.    Ren Clarity Restore & Radiance Renewal Masks - I heard such great things about this skin care line and especially their masks!

06.    Kiehls Creme De Corps Soy Milk and Honey Whipped Body Butter - Kiehls is an amazing brand, so I've decided that the Creme De Corps is a must on my beauty wish list this year!

07.    Mavadry top coat - I'm hearing great things about this range. I also want to try the Mavala spray!;

08. & 09.    Sarah Chapman over night hand and foot treatment & Sarah Chapman Overnight Facial - after reading Vivianna Does Makeup's blog post about this line, these were instantly added to my Space NK online wish list!

10.   Nars Mat Velvet Lip Pencil in Cruella - This is sold out everywhere, which makes me want it even more. I cant resit a red lip!

11.    Mac 217 brush - Believe it or not, I don't actually own this! I'm a total eyeshadow newb so have decided to experiment with eyeshadow a bit more this year and where batter to start then with the tools! I've heard Sigma do an amazing dupe!

12.   Nars creamy concealer - Again, sold out everywhere which means I NEED it! Not to mention that's it probably "THE" concealer of the moment!

13.    Dior Creme De Rose lip balm - a dupe for the By Terry lip balm?  we shall see!
 
I've heard so many great things about these products! And as its a new year, iv decided to make the effort to try new things! If any of you lovelies out there have any product recommendations, i would love them!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig