A beauty & lifestyle blog

Saturday 9 November 2013

Beauty Wish List: November


01.    Therapie Hair & Body Wash:  I spotted this on Cult Beauty, the description totally drew me in.

02.    Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray:  I have the mini of this and after working my way through it within weeks, I NEED to purchase the full size! The mini was featured in my October Favourites! Link here.

03.    Bobbi Brown Warm Eye Shadow Pallet:  I've never given Bobbi Brown eye shadows a go before, but if their concealers and blushers are anything to go by, I know I'm going to love this! This is also part of their limited edition Christmas collection - go check it out!

04.    Laura Mercier Blush in Peach Whisper:  I swatched this in John Lewis in West Quay a couple weeks back and havent stopped thinking about it! Such a gorgeous shade! You can read about my experience at West Quay here.

05.    Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Defused Light: These have been doing the rounds on the Internet... I wanna joint this club and find out what all the fuss is about!

06.    Molecule 01 Perfume:  I'm on the hunt for a new perfume and I've had my eye on this one for a while.  The reviews on Cult Beauty make for interesting reading!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig