A beauty & lifestyle blog

Thursday 14 November 2013

Cult Beauty Haulin'


I’ve heard a lot of good things about Cult Beauty but had never bought anything from their website before. I was after the Molecule 01 Perfume so thought why the hell not pop my Cult Beauty cherry!



Upon browsing the lust worthy pages of all things beauty on the Cult Beauty website, I decided to buy, of course, the Molecule 01 perfume, the reason for my visit to Cult Beauty. I’m so glad I picked this up! I decided to go for the 100ml travel size version, or refill I think they call it. As I had never smelt it, I thought going for the smaller size was the safest option… the reviews of this on Cult Beauty make for very interesting reading! So far I’m loving the scent, very autumnal! Full review of this new little baby will be popping up on the ol’ blog soon I think!
I also picked up Therapie’s Hair and Body wash. I first heard about this after watching a video on YouTube with Vivianna Does Makeup and the PixiWoo sisters – video here. It just sounded right up my alley and for the price tag, I thought why the hell not try it?! I was in one of those “I’m bored, I’m going to buy things to cheer myself up” kinda moods lol. On first whiff, I’m very please with my purchase! I’m sure this will warrant a post of its own soon too!



A nice little surprise was waiting for me at the checkout, I got to pick 3 lovely little samples! I don’t know about anyone else but I love it when you get free samples with purchase! I get to try things that I would never normally have picked and/or tried! Plus who doesn’t love getting something for free?! I decided to go for the Embryolisse moisturiser, the Aesop Parsley Seed Anti-Oxident Hydrator and the Jouer Moisture Tint in Pearl. I can’t wait to give these a try! Overall Cult Beauty have come up trumps on the “Online Beauty Shopping” front! Their delivery was super quick, although I did have to pay for it, I couldn’t find a free delivery code unfortunately! But I loved their packaging they sent the products in. They really have some hidden treasures on their website, I know its only a matter of time before I go back and fill my virtual shopping basket to the brim!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig