A beauty & lifestyle blog

Tuesday 19 November 2013

Black & Gold



I’ve been obsessed with black and gold lately! Most of my outfit choices at the moment consist of monochrome black and white with touches of gold, or an all black outfit with gold accessories.  I have to say that I’m a fan of black, I’m not one to experiment much with colour in my wardrobe, I’m more of a neutrals girl, especially in the Winter.
 
New Look this past month have been satisfying my addiction for black and gold and have been offering up some gorgeous accessories and shoes!




I picked up this B.E.A.utiful pair of heels a while ago, I saw them and instantly fell in love with them! They had to be mine… even if my bank balance didn’t agree at the time! These heels are co chic and stylish, they can literally class up any outfit! I’m not a great heel wearer but they’re surprisingly quite comfortable! They’re a wide fit, so I ended up going for a size down from what I usually wear.  I wore these heels for round about 9 hours on Saturday night before the balls of my feet started to sting!  Pretty good going for heels don’t ya think?!


I picked up this beaut of a necklace a week or so after I picked up the heels.  I love that it has an Egyptian/Aztec vibe to it.  I’m not really one for the whole statement necklace trend, but I saw this and couldn’t help myself!  Again, it just looks chic, it will take an outfit from day to night and I like the fact its not too “blingy”, some of the statement necklaces out there are a bit too sparkly for my tastes! This necklace is a perfect starter to ease in to the statement necklace trend!... and it goes perfectly with my heels I just mentioned, my black structured skater skirt from New Look (that came with a lovely skinny black belt with a gold buckle) and my black Cami from topshop! – my current go to night out ensemble.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig