A beauty & lifestyle blog

Wednesday 6 November 2013

Iv fallen for Essie!

Essie Fall Favourites £12.99

I was wondering round Boots on my lunch break the other day and not being one to walk past an Essie stand without taking a peek…I spotted this little collection.  The shades are gorgeous.  You have Bahama Mama which is a gorgeous deep plumy red shade, I feel very grown up with this shade on my nails ha! and the other is Chinchilly, a lovely taupey neutral shade.  This little collection covers all the nail colour bases for this Autumn and at only £12.99 it’s a steal! Considering these are full size polishes and are usually £7.99 each!  The one thing I will say is that with both of these shades, you will need a good 2/3 coats on your nails as they both tend to come out a little sheer on first application, but the shades are so pretty, I can live with that!

Ps.  Boots are currently having their usual 3 for 2 offer at the moment… which includes Essie polishes and this little beaut! …Run!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read and appriciate every single one of them <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig